Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

swatches :D

Hmmm so im definately due to write a post :D seeing as im at my dads again and most of my stuff is at my mums i thought i could just do a couple swatches of the new barry m nail polishes i got ...
so first is the ice cream yellow :D

I really like this yellow although its alot more 'creamy' in person and then next i thought i would swatch the blue glitter by barry m

I was really surprised at how much i like this and seeing as i like it that much i think im going to leave it on for a day or so :D ......
xoxo <3. sarah

4 comments:

Paulina said...

pretty yellow! :)

sarah said...

:D glad you like it :D
xoxo <3

Audrey- The Nail Affair said...

Ohh the yellow is lovely on! I was thinking of buying a yellow so now it'll be a toss up between this and the sally hansen one!

Anonymous said...

I love yellow polish! Every time I wear it I look like I have jaundice :( lol ♥

Post a Comment