Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

First award yey !!!!!

Okay so the lovely Wendy Wright ( who has a great blog http://gussied.blogspot.com/ check it out :) ) has given me my first award ... which im well happy about :) so thankyou :)








Now: The rules...

1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they've received the awards!

1. I love my Friends <3
2. I love my family 
3. Im a christian and am so thankful for how my life has changed
4.Greens my favourite colour
5. One of my dreams is to hold monkeys (i love them hehe)
6. I love doing youth work and seeing kids find there talents
7. I LOVE ANYTHING CREATIVE!! :D

Bloggers i want to award this to are:


2 comments:

TraceFace said...

Thank you!! <3

rebecca said...

thanks! following now :)

Post a Comment